- Communicating with external organizations on behalf of JULS (primarily to obtain funding)
- Recruit authors as well as other general JULS staff
- Advertising JULS and organizing distribution of both online and printed issues of the journal
- Anyone is eligible to apply for this position.
- Review the description of the position, and answer all questions in the application form.
- All candidates must also submit a curriculum vitae (CV) with their application, that outlines academic, research, and other co-curricular experiences and skills.
- Once all interested candidates submit their applications, an impartial elections committee will review them and select the executive staff. Applicants may be requested to meet with members of the committee for an interview.