- Assist in reviewing and selecting layout associates
- Oversee all aspects of designing the layout for the journal
- Support in general management of JULS and the JULS website
- NOTE: This position requires a significant time commitment during the second semester.
- Anyone is eligible to apply for this position.
- Review the description of the position, and answer all questions in the application form.
- All candidates must also submit a curriculum vitae (CV) with their application, that outlines academic, research, and other co-curricular experiences and skills.
- Once all interested candidates submit their applications, an impartial elections committee will review them and select the executive staff. Applicants may be requested to meet with members of the committee for an interview.