- Review and edit news proposals and articles
- Update the JULS website and Facebook page with current news/debates – must be familiar with social media
- Assist in organizing JULS events (e.g. clubs days, issue distribution, etc.)
- Anyone is eligible to apply for this position.
- Review the description of the position, and answer all questions in the application form.
- All candidates must also submit a curriculum vitae (CV) with their application, that outlines academic, research, and other co-curricular experiences and skills.
- Once all interested candidates submit their applications, an impartial elections committee will review them and select the executive staff. Applicants may be requested to meet with members of the committee for an interview.