- Assist in reviewing and selecting the editorial review board
- Assign articles for review to student and faculty review boards
- Communicate with the editorial review board, senior editors, faculty, and editors-in-chief while overseeing and managing the peer review process
- Anyone is eligible to apply for this position.
- Review the description of the position, and answer all questions in the application form.
- All candidates must also submit a curriculum vitae (CV) with their application, that outlines academic, research, and other co-curricular experiences and skills.
- Once all interested candidates submit their applications, an impartial elections committee will review them and select the executive staff. Applicants may be requested to meet with members of the committee for an interview.