- Review and edit primary and secondary articles
- Support in securing faculty reviewers
- Assist in organizing JULS events (e.g. clubs days, issue distribution, etc.)
- Anyone is eligible to apply for this position.
- Review the description of the position, and answer all questions in the application form.
- Edit ONE of the passages provided in the last section of the application. Please make sure to copy the passage into a Word document and enable the track changes function. Upload the edited passage as a Word document to the application.
- All candidates must also submit a curriculum vitae (CV) with their application, that outlines academic, research, and other co-curricular experiences and skills.
- Once all interested candidates submit their applications, an impartial elections committee will review them and select the executive staff. Applicants may be requested to meet with members of the committee for an interview.