JULS is constantly seeking enthusiastic and dedicated students to assume staff positions for the upcoming 2016-2017 edition. Together, we will work towards producing a professional-level journal that will showcase some of the finest research work achieved by undergraduate students here at the University of Toronto. Please see below the openings for the staff of JULS 2016-2017.
Are you an enthusiastic student interested in learning more about the undergraduate research going on within the University? JULS invites you to be part of our three-tiered peer review process as a member of our Editorial Review Board!
- Provide feedback regarding the scholarly merits of a scientific work together with a written basis for the reviewer’s opinion
- Provide constructive criticism to help the author improve the manuscript
- Maintain confidentiality of the author’s work
Do you have an eye for the aesthetic and an interest in executing the creative vision of a multi-faceted publication? JULS invites you to participate by contributing to our layout team!
- Use of graphical software, such as Adobe InDesign, for the production of article proofs and the final issue in a timely manner.
- Use of graphical software to assist the external affairs team in designing promotional material for the journal, such as fliers.
- Compliance with the publication guidelines set forth by editors-in-chief and layout managers
The deadline for applications is October 31, 2016 at 11:59PM.