Thank you for your interest in JULS, however applications for this position are no longer being accepted. Please check back in the Fall of 2016 for future availability. The details of the application and the position are posted below for your reference.
Are you an enthusiastic student interested in learning more about the undergraduate research going on within the University? JULS invites you to be part of our three-tiered peer review process as a member of our Editorial Review Board! Please read below for instructions on applying.
- All undergraduates at the University of Toronto during the Fall/Winter 2015-2016 semester are eligible to apply for the listed positions, although previous experience and/or involvement with JULS is strongly encouraged.
- Please fill out the relevant application form(s) and submit to email@example.com
- All candidates must submit a curriculum vitae (CV) along with their application highlighting previous research, and other co-curricular experience and skills, and associated skills.
- The deadline to submit the relevant documents is: Saturday, October 31st, 2015 @ 11:59pm.
Editorial Review Board (8-10 positions)
- Provide feedback regarding the scholarly merits of a scientific work together with a written basis for the reviewer’s opinion
- Provide constructive criticism to help the author improve the manuscript
- Maintain confidentiality of the author’s work