Thank you for your interest in JULS, however applications for this position are no longer being accepted. Please check back in the Fall of 2016 for future availability. The details of the application and the position are posted below for your reference.
Do you have an eye for the aesthetic and an interest in executing the creative vision of a multi-faceted publication? JULS invites you to participate by contributing to our layout team! Please read below for instructions on applying.
- All undergraduates at the University of Toronto during the Fall/Winter 2015-2016 semester are eligible to apply for the listed positions, although previous experience and/or involvement with JULS is strongly encouraged.
- Please fill out the relevant application form(s) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All candidates must submit a curriculum vitae (CV) along with their application highlighting previous co-curricular experience, interests, and associated skills. Candidates may submit an optional portfolio of previous artwork.
- The deadline to submit the relevant documents is: Friday, November 20th, 2015 @ 11:59PM.
Layout Associates (3-5 positions)
- Use of graphical software, such as Adobe InDesign, for the production of article proofs and the final issue in a timely manner.
- Use of graphical software to assist the external affairs team in designing promotional material for the journal, such as fliers.
- Compliance with the publication guidelines set forth by editors-in-chief and layout managers